IN THIS RELEASE (A12-I7)
- ‘pass turn’ button is now ‘DEFEND’. Character skips a turn and takes a slow penalty, but temporarily gets a significant defence boost.
- added COVER. (when in rocks and bones). creatures get significant missile defence and burst damage protection bonuses while in cover.
- creatures are designated, SMALL, MEDIUM or HUGE: HUGE creatures dont get bonuses for cover. SMALL creatures get extra bonus!
- gave some (mostly smaller) creatures a DASH ability: imp, web shooter, giant sewer rat, wolf, phoenix, vampire bat, bat, spawn, crazed minion, hell hound , vampire
- you can DASH into and out of terrain, but you can’t DASH through terrain (unless you can fly)
- tweaked random attack/defend calculation.
- added some new creatures to replace a couple that were boring/redundant. (removed worker ant and giant rat. added stoneshell and ironhide)
- Added UI information improvements.
- modified the way experience is awarded. Now a team-based score rather than an individual stat. Creatures non-humanoid characters (particularly without hands) increase stats quicker due to experience.
- added extra rock terrain and added boulders to break up large spaces.
- squashed more bugs. (thanks Hugh).
Dungeon Bash is now available as a free download for alpha testers.
Download it now for your device by joining either of the IOS or Android testing programs - try it out & have your say as the development continues.
Android users must join the ARMPIT GAMES Google Community as part of the test program, as thats how google knows who to admit.
But IOS users, please also join the community to ask questions, provide feedback and offer suggestions.
Can you imagine leading an acid blob, an elf and a minotaur into combat? Or perhaps a pit-viper, a zombie and a slime demon?
Dungeon Bash puts the player in control of a team of three adventurers, randomly selected from a list of over thirty radically different creatures, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
You must take this team ever deeper into a randomly generated dungeon, battling hordes of monsters, in order to destroy an evil arch-wizard.
There are over eighty different types of foe -- your challenge is to learn how to defeat each type with the particular abilities and equipment that your current team possesses.
But don't worry, with each victory your team becomes stronger and more skilled. And monsters may have equipment and magical items that your adventurers can use.
In all, there are over one hundred and twenty different abilities and items in Dungeon Bash for you to discover and employ. No two games will ever play the same.
The unique gesture-based user interface allows you to intuitively control your adventurers and use their abilities with just a flick or two of your finger.
There is no hidden functionality or complex sub-menus to navigate. Everything you need is right there.